With a wealth of experience at elite level, both assisting the most senior of corporate executives and as a private PA, I have developed a diverse skill set and am willing to turn my hand to anything that can be delegated. I relish a challenge and demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness in solving problems.
My background includes fifteen years at Goldman Sachs’ London and Sydney offices supporting a number of partners and, ultimately, the CEO of Goldman Sachs Australia and New Zealand. This role required exceptional verbal and written communication skills and I was regularly relied upon to compose references, referrals and letters to government ministers, chairmen/chief executives and senior industry officials.
Diligent and dependable, I am acutely aware of the importance of confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with diplomacy and discretion.
- Diary management and coordination of meetings in multiple time zones
- Inbox management and actioning of / responding to emails
- Travel booking, preparing complex itineraries and holiday planning
- Writing/editing speeches and keynotes
- Property management and organisation of renovations/repairs
- Event management
- Bookkeeping (and submission of quarterly VAT returns)
- Recruitment of domestic staff